Wednesday, August 3, 2022

My Review of Pacific Persuasion

Title: Pacific Persuasion
Author: Sofia Aves
Published On: August 8, 2022
Publisher: The Wild Rose Press, Inc.
Source: Digital (NetGalley)
Pages: 93

Synopsis:

Head of security on the South Sea Mermaid, Kai Walker, hates having drugs on his ship. But when travelers begin to overdose and he can’t find the source, Kai suspects everyone, including his absentee dinner partner, Pearl. He can’t work out if she’s a tempting distraction or an intentional diversion. He’s keen to keep his threats close, even if it means a planned seduction to catch her in the act.

US DEA Agent Pearl Hamilton is determined to focus on the assignment she's been set. No sexy-as-sin security officer on a bewitching south sea cruise is going to turn her head, regardless of how good he looks in a uniform. That is until she discovers how much fun she can have with a pair of handcuffs and a stolen room key...


So let's continue on this spicy review trail for another story.  This one sparked my interest because of the whole man in uniform romance.  I was really interested to give this one a read.  It was a short and to-the-point story, which I really liked.  I also see that Sofia has a whole group of stories in the Passport to Pleasure series all released one after another starting with Hot Highland Fling which was released on Monday.  Pacific Persuasion comes out Next Monday. So there will be a new release each Monday for the month of August.


My Thoughts
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Steamy! I really enjoyed this fast-paced read. Covered all the bases and wasn't long and drawn out. Really enjoyed the character progression and the twist that the plot took. Thank you for the opportunity to read this early edition! Look forward to the rest of the series. (Short and Sweet, just like this book!)

This title is currently not on GoodReads!!


So are you going to check out this Passport to Pleasure series?  I know I will be checking out the other books, so look out for those reviews in the future.

Tomorrow, I will be switching gears and reviewing Leo and Red's Amazing Adventures by Abhiram Rode.  Have an awesome Wednesday and I will see you all tomorrow!

Leah❤
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania, United States
I love to read!! :) Click on the Get To Know Me tab to learn more!!
View this profile on Instagram

Leah B (@urbestlyfe71318) • Instagram photos and videos