Sunday, May 12, 2013

Book Nerd 101 Author Of The Month - Amy K. McClung and The Dark Moon Review

 
 I just wanted to spotlight this amazing author and book series (The Parker Harries Series).  I was given the first book (Cascades of Moonlight) as an ARC for an honest review and I was hooked before I knew it.  I quickly fell in love with the characters (Parker, Quinn, Mitchell, Jackie, and Will) and the twist and turns in the plot line kept me on my toes.  The situations throughout the series show similarities to Twilight and The Vampire Diaries, which I absolutely adore, so it was easy for me to get sucked in.  Throughout each book, I got to see Amy grow as an author and by the end of The Dark Moon, I became an official fan girl!! I just want to take this opportunity to thank Amy for sharing her amazing talent with me and I can't wait to see what she has coming up in the future!!






Review

Wow.....That's about all I can say for the wrap up of The Parker Harris Series....What an awesome ending to a fantastic series!! I've loved Parker and the gang from the very beginning and it was bitter sweet for the story to end. I picked up this book and had it finished in no time. Amy always has plenty of twists and turns that keep the reader guessing until the very end and obviously this book doesn't disappoint. As for characters, I am 100% in love with Mitchell. He makes me melt and I just want to hug him. I was still disappointed in Quinn from book 2 and it carried through most of book 3. He won my heart again and I was able to accept him back, lol. I have to point out, that chemistry between characters is fantastic. There is amazing plot progression throughout this book and I couldn't put it down. I can't wait to see what Amy has in store and I will forever be a fan girl!! Amy, you rock my socks!! :)
 
 
 

Stalker Status

(Go add her and follow her reviews)
 
(Go give her a like and tell her Book Nerd 101 sent you)
 
(Go give her a like and tell her that Book Nerd 101 Loves Parker and The Gang)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Books
 
Cascades of Moonlight
 
(The Parker Harris Series Book #1)
 
 
Dreams, Spells, and Moonlit Tales
 
(The Parker Harris Series Book #2)
 
 
The Dark Moon
 
(The Parker Harris Series Book #3)
 
 
 
 
 
For The Love of Gracie
 
(NA Contemporary Romance)
Coming Fall 2013
 
 
 
 
The Crispin Sinclair Chronicles
(YA Fantasy)
Coming 2014
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Giveaways until May 17, 2013)
IF YOU JOIN TELL HER BOOK NERD 101 SENT YOU
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania, United States
I love to read!! :) Click on the Get To Know Me tab to learn more!!
View this profile on Instagram

Leah B (@urbestlyfe71318) • Instagram photos and videos