Sunday, October 14, 2012

Favorite Quote Sunday

So I have decided that I am going to post a new quote every Sunday from some of my favorite books, authors, songs, friends, family, etc.  Please feel free to post some of your faves in the comments.  I'd love to hear them :)  So here is my quote for today, it's from The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen.....If you can't tell by now, that is one of my favorite books EVER!!!!  If you don't already own it, you need to go check it out on

Amazon FOR A SHORT TIME, IT'S ONLY $1.99 (Kindle)
http://www.amazon.com/The-Secret-Ella-Micha-ebook/dp/B009LBO334/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350190158&sr=8-1&keywords=The+Secret+Of+Ella+and+Micha

B&N for $2.99(Nook)
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-secret-of-ella-and-micha-jessica-sorensen/1112736185?ean=2940015547856

It's 17+ for Mature Content.....You Really Won't Be Dissappointed!!! :)


Ok, now for the quote.....
“Just because it’s broken doesn’t mean it loses its importance. And I figured I’d give it to you one day when you realized it was okay to make mistakes.”
    -The Secret of Ella and Micha  
by Jessica Sorensen

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania, United States
I love to read!! :) Click on the Get To Know Me tab to learn more!!
View this profile on Instagram

Leah B (@urbestlyfe71318) • Instagram photos and videos