Friday, October 5, 2012



Shhhh....Can you keep a secret? Well I sure can't when it comes to recommending this book to you!! This was the best book that I have read by far. I received this book as an ARC copy to review. Jessica is such an amazing author. The Secret of Ella and Micha is one of those story lines that never leaves you bored. There is always something to learn about the main characters. I really like the way she explains the situations through both Ella and Micha's viewpoints. It really makes the story come to life and gives it more dimension. Plus the relationship that these two have is out of this world. I would die to have a Micha of my very own. Their love for one another is so passionate and so real. This was a book I couldn't put down. It made me laugh, feel the pain and sadness that consume these two, and also made me blush a bit, hehehe and I will recommend this to the world, well 17+ readers. Jessica with each new story I read of yours, you amaze me more and more and you have finally made reading enjoyable for me. You need to read this book and get sucked into Ella and Micha's life. You won't regret it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania, United States
I love to read!! :) Click on the Get To Know Me tab to learn more!!
View this profile on Instagram

Leah B (@urbestlyfe71318) • Instagram photos and videos