Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tattoo Tuesday



Well since this week is all about ME, hehehe......What better way to kick off Tattoo Tuesday than with my own tattoos!!


 
This was my first tattoo and I got it in memory of my dad who passed away suddenly on January 31, 2013.  This is on my lower back.  At the age of 14, I came up with a tattoo design similar to this in my head, but I could never get anyone to draw it exactly how I wanted it.  So I kept putting it off because I could never settle on having something permanent on me that didn't look how I had envisioned and without meaning.  So when everything happened, in May, I decided this was exactly what I needed to do and I love it!!!  My tattoo artist got it exactly right and I couldn't be happy with my tribute to my daddy!!!
 

 
So since the 1st one didn't hurt and I absolutely adored it, I decided on tattoo # 2.  My sister and I got "True Love Never Dies" (Heart with infinity symbol) on our wrists.  This was my sister's 1st tattoo.  This one was a spur of the moment decision.  I actually bought a necklace with this symbol on it during the day and then that night, I went and got it tattooed on my wrist.  Again, I absolutely adore this one too!!
 
 
Now I have 4 more ideas in the making.  It is completely true when everyone says that tattoos are addicting.  My only problem is that I want to have my tattoos in spots that aren't always visible because of teaching and what nots.  So location, size, and money for my others is my current delay, but I'm working on it!!!
 
I'll post pictures of the others as I get them!!!
 
If you have an interesting tattoo, book related or not, share with me and I just might spotlight your masterpiece on my blog for Tattoo Tuesday!!!
 
 
Thanks for reading everyone.....Have a fantastic Tuesday!!!!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania, United States
I love to read!! :) Click on the Get To Know Me tab to learn more!!
View this profile on Instagram

Leah B (@urbestlyfe71318) • Instagram photos and videos