Saturday, January 27, 2018

Goodreads 2018 Challenge

Happy Saturday Book Nerds!

So I set my goal on Goodreads this year, considering how my reading track record has been going, pretty low.  Ok, extremely low.  I didn't even give myself a chance.  I really thought it was going to be difficult for me to find the time to read, but I have been doing really well so far.  So I have finished 3 books in 22 days and my goal for the entire year was set for 5.  That's right.....FIVE!  I have almost crushed that goal is less then a month.  Next time I need to give myself more credit.  Here is to surpassing my goal a few times over this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania, United States
I love to read!! :) Click on the Get To Know Me tab to learn more!!
View this profile on Instagram

Leah B (@urbestlyfe71318) • Instagram photos and videos