Monday, February 19, 2018

Happy President's Day

Good Morning Book Nerds!

I am so happy to be back reading.  I have read so many amazing and not so amazing books so far this year.  Yesterday, I finished book #9 of my books read for 2018.  From January 8th - February 8th, I have read 6 books.  From February 8th until now, I have read 3 more.  My goal for the year was 5.  I am trying to reach that goal each month.  That way, I will have read 60 books by the end of the year.  That would make me so happy.  I am currently working on 10, 11, and 12.  I am finishing up Tilt by Ellen Hopkins.  I just started Across the Way by Amy K. McClung and I am working on The Bloom Girls by Emily Maine Cavanagh.  These are such amazing books and there are so many more that I can't wait to get a hold of. 

I wanted to join Book of the Month club, but I am unsure I will feel about the books that they send to me.  I am not really picky with what I read, however, I have found I don't love everything.  Is there any other book of the month clubs out there?  How about ones that have romance, YA, or NA books?  Those are my favorite.  The only thing I found exciting with Book of the Month club was memoirs.  I'm not sure I'd want to read them every month, but we will see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania, United States
I love to read!! :) Click on the Get To Know Me tab to learn more!!
View this profile on Instagram

Leah B (@urbestlyfe71318) • Instagram photos and videos