Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Books I have read for the month of July

So since I have gotten back into reading recently, I wanted to share with you all what books I have read so far.  I am on a 12-day streak and I have completed 4 books and I am currently working on 2 more.  I want to have all 6 finished by the end of July.  Over the course of this week, I will be sharing my reviews of each of these titles and where you can get your own copies!

Please also share any recommendations that you think I would be interested in reading.  I will also be open to reviewing stories for authors, so make sure to reach out if you are interested!  Thank you so much and enjoy! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania, United States
I love to read!! :) Click on the Get To Know Me tab to learn more!!
View this profile on Instagram

Leah B (@urbestlyfe71318) • Instagram photos and videos