Sunday, December 30, 2012

Favorite Quote Monday and Merry Christmas Eve

I'm infatuated with this song....
 
I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape
you never want to know how much you weigh
you still have to squeeze into your jeans
but you're perfect to me

 I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth
But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to
I'm in love with you and all these little things

you never love yourself half as much as I love you
you'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to
if I let you know, I'm here for you
maybe you'll love yourself like I love you oh
 
 
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday.....Time for me to finish getting ready for Christmas Eve dinner with my family and introducing my little one to everyone!! I'm soooo excited!!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania, United States
I love to read!! :) Click on the Get To Know Me tab to learn more!!
View this profile on Instagram

Leah B (@urbestlyfe71318) • Instagram photos and videos