Sunday, December 2, 2012

I'm Back & Favorite Quote Sunday :)

Heyyy Everyone.....Sorry I've been MIA lately!!  I'm just getting over another spell of Bronchitis, 2nd time this year....Ugh!!  I've pretty much just been down and out!!  All my spare time is spent sleeping and trying to shake this mess.  I just started feeling better yesterday, so I thought I'd jump back on here and post an update!!  I have a ton of books that I need to catch up on and as soon as I'm finished, I'll be posting reviews!!

I am currently reading....
 
Dream Boy for Christmas - Shanora Williams
Flutter - Melissa Andrea
Lucy in the Sky - Annoymous
Meeting Destiny - Nancy Straight
Matched - Ally Condie
Chanel Bonfire - Wendy Lawless
The Lost Soul - Jessica Sorensen

I am hoping to get back into a reading routine and get through these books by the end of the month, well at least the first 3.....Teaching and a new little one get in the way sometimes, lol


*~My Little One~*
This is Ember and I've had her home about a month now.  She is 10 weeks old and a handful, hehehe....But I love her dearly!! :)
 
 
Now On To....
 FAVORITE QUOTE SUNDAY
 
How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
Every Who down in Whoville liked Christmas a lot, but the Grinch, who lived just north of Whoville - did not. The Grinch hated Christmas - the whole Christmas season. Now, please don't ask why; no one quite knows the reason. It could be, perhaps, that his shoes were too tight. Or it could be that his head wasn't screwed on just right. But I think that the most likely reason of all... may have been that his heart was two sizes too small. But, whatever the reason, his heart or his shoes, he stood there on Christmas Eve hating the Whos. Staring down from his cave, with a sour grinchy frown, at the warm, lighted windows below in their town. For he knew that every Who down in Whoville beneath was busy now, hanging a holly who wreath...
 
I love this movie....Puts me in the Christmas spirit and who doesn't love the GRINCH!! :)
 
 
Have a great week everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania, United States
I love to read!! :) Click on the Get To Know Me tab to learn more!!
View this profile on Instagram

Leah B (@urbestlyfe71318) • Instagram photos and videos