Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Review of Dream Boy For Christmas

 
I just finished reading this short story by Shanora Williams.....I received an ARC copy from Shanora to review!!
 
Goodreads Synopsis:
 
After spending her entire childhood dealing with a cruel guardian while also living in an orphanage, Genesis Hales' only fantasy will finally be apart of her reality when the boy of her dreams, Adrian Parker, comes into her life.
Adrian will not only fulfill Genesis' Christmas wishes, but he will also surprise her with one thing that will change her life forever.
 
My Review:
 
This book was a heartwarming story that really made me smile. I loved the characters and the story line was very sweet. If you are looking for a quick read to get you in the christmas mood, this story is for you.  <3 Shanora is a wonderful author and shows emotion in her writing. I can't wait to start reading her other books. Great story Shanora....I loved it :)


Favorite Quote:
 
"When I saw you last night, I wanted to make you happy. I’m not sure why, but I did. There was just something about you that was letting me know that you deserved the world but could never get it—at least not while you’re in this home.” His lips pull up, revealing an embarrassed and nervous smile. “I want to at least give you half of the world today, if I can."
 
 
 
Get this book:
 
Amazon 
 
B&N
 
It's only 99 cents!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania, United States
I love to read!! :) Click on the Get To Know Me tab to learn more!!
View this profile on Instagram

Leah B (@urbestlyfe71318) • Instagram photos and videos