Sunday, December 2, 2012

Liebster Award




 
 
How Exciting.....I would love to thank Jennifer Martinez  from Books, Brownies, and Barkers and Kendall McCubbin from Book Crazy for nominating me for the Liebster Award. It is an honor to be recognized and have the ability to recognize other blogs I love. Thank you again!


To participate:
1.Thank and link back to the nominator
2. Answer questions from award giver
3. Nominate 5 other bloggers with fewer than 200 followers
4. Ask questions for nominee's to answer
5. Post Liebster Award on your blog
 
Questions from Jennifer:
 
1. Why did you start Blogging?
 - Well I started blogging to have somewhere to post some of my favorite things and also a place to connect with other book fans, as well as with authors and to post reviews

2. If you could meet and interview one author dead or alive who would it be?
  - I would totally want to interview either Edgar Allen Poe or Jessica Sorensen....They are both amazing!! :)

3. What is your favorite book genre?
   - I like YA, Paranormal, and Adult Contemporary

4. If you could be any character from a book who would you be?
   -I would have to pick Gemma Lucas from The Fallen Star series....She rocks!!

5. How long have you been blogging?
   - I have only been blogging since October, so it is only 3 months now and I'm loving it :)




Questions from Kendall:

1. Have you ever met any of your favorite authors?  If so who and were e.g. an event, a signing, etc.

     - No, I can't say I have, but I'm working on it, lol

2. If you could meet an author who would it be and why?
     - I would love to meet Jessica Sorensen because she is an amazing author, I love all her books, and she is the only reason I started reading again....So I guess if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have met all you guys or be blogging right now!!

3. Who is your favorite author and why?

     - Jessica Sorensen because her writing just flows and is so intriguing....I can easily sit and read her stories in a day or two.....She rocks!! :)

4. What is your favorite book and why?

     - The Promise by Jessica Sorense because that book pulled together the whole The Fallen Star series and I loved every second of that series

5. Where did you come up with the name for your blog? 
     - Book because I love to read and I wanted my blog to reflect that and Nerd because I always refer to myself as a nerd, lol....The 101 just made it sound offical, somewhat like a class....Must be the teacher in me, hahaha.....So I'm a offical self procalimed nerd that loves books!! :)



My Nominee's:

1.
Sweet Treats Reading Reviews
 
My Questions for you:
1. What is your favorite genre to read and why?
2. Who is your favorite author and why?
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what one book character would you want with you and why?
4. What made you start a blog?
5. Do you prefer stand alone books or series? Why?  What is your favorite stand alone or series?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania, United States
I love to read!! :) Click on the Get To Know Me tab to learn more!!
View this profile on Instagram

Leah B (@urbestlyfe71318) • Instagram photos and videos