Wednesday, July 27, 2022

My Review of What If Love Is The Point?: Living for Jesus in a Self-Consumed World


Title: What If Love Is The Point?: Living for Jesus in a Self-Consumed World
Author: Carlos & Alexa PenaVega
Published On: June 28, 2022
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Source: Digital (Netgalley)
Pages: 240
SynopsisOverflowing with both laughter and honest reflections, What If Love Is The Point? shared Carlos and Alexa PenaVegas' incredible story - from the red carpet, Spy Kids movies, and Big Time Rush to Dancing with the Stars to marriage and now parenthood.


Let's start my week of reviews with the book that ignited that fire inside me to find what makes me happy.  I was chosen as a member of the launch team for this amazing book. *Cue Excited Happy Dance Here* I was granted access to the title through NetGalley.  I began reading this book on my Kindle on July 7th and I just could not put it down.  Since I did have to sleep, BORING, I finished the book the next morning.  I was pleasantly surprised with how this book made me feel and how it encouraged me to seek changes in my own life.


My Thoughts

Wow! This book was incredible. The real, raw truths that both Lex and Los shared really spoke to me and encouraged me to listen to their words. I'm in a season of my life where I feel like things are good and spiraling out of control all at the same time. I love that they share the "simple" things that they do daily to listen to and follow your creator. I couldn't put this book down and it really made me think and ask myself questions. I felt real emotion while reading. Some parts made me laugh, while others tugged on my heartstrings. I also liked reading from both prospective and getting to see a situation from every angle. I appreciate them sharing this story with the world. I highly recommend this book if you are looking for more out of life and love and want to see that living and following your spiritual word is really the true guidance you need!


Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Indiebound 


Have you read What If Love Is The Point?  Will you be adding it to your TBR?  Let me know in the comments!


Have an amazing day and I will see you tomorrow with my review for The Hotel Nantucket by Elin Hilderbrand!


Leah❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania, United States
I love to read!! :) Click on the Get To Know Me tab to learn more!!
View this profile on Instagram

Leah B (@urbestlyfe71318) • Instagram photos and videos