Saturday, July 11, 2015

Can it be....

Well let's try this again....Since my second comeback didn't turn out the way I wanted it to, I'm going to try and give this another go.  I'm a new mama so life is blissfully hectic and I really wouldn't have it any other way.  I can't imagine my life without my mini.  She is so amazing!!

Well I really want to get back into reading and get this blog and Facebook page up and running again.  I really can't guarantee daily, weekly, or even monthly updates, but I will do my best to be able to keep up with things that come my way!!

Please feel free to contact me with whatever promoting or reviewing that you may need and I will do my best to keep up!!  Here's to you Book Nerds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania, United States
I love to read!! :) Click on the Get To Know Me tab to learn more!!
View this profile on Instagram

Leah B (@urbestlyfe71318) • Instagram photos and videos