Monday, July 27, 2015

Meet The Author Monday - Wren Figueiro

Meet the Author Monday


Hi, my name is Wren Figueiro, and I’m the author of The Durand Duology.  The series is a paranormal romance for young adults. It revolves around a girl named Atancia who discovers she is Durand – an immortal being who can survive by transferring energy from other living things.


A lot of people have asked me how to pronounce her name. In my head I pronounce it in Spanish, the closest way I can think of is that it sounds like the words “At” “An” then the long e – “see” and the short “a” that sounds like an “ah”. So “At-an-see-ah.” Friends call her Atty for short.

I got the idea for the story while talking to my sister about what we’d like to see in a paranormal romance book. When you get to the end of the first book, you’ll know what we were talking about.


You can get more info at my website: http://wrenfigueiro.wix.com/author 

If anyone has questions or would like to chat, they can find me on my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/Atancia




Happy Reading Book Nerd


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania, United States
I love to read!! :) Click on the Get To Know Me tab to learn more!!
View this profile on Instagram

Leah B (@urbestlyfe71318) • Instagram photos and videos