Sunday, July 12, 2015

First Installment.....What's the Scoop Sunday

So for my first installment of "What's the Scoop Sunday", I'm going to explain what this post will entail each week so you know what to look for.


Each Sunday, I will post what I plan to read for the week or progress I am making on my current reads.  I'm going to try to read at least once a day, if time allows.  I'm going to set a goal of reading at least 2 books a week.  I may not be able to finish both within the week, but I'm going to try to read as much as possible.  On this post, I'd love to hear what you are reading and progress that you have made.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at any time!!


Let's get this party started.....


So this week, I am planning on finishing up Tasting Never by C.M. Stunich.  So far, 52% complete, I am loving it.  It has great action chapters right in the begining and the chemistry of the characters just draw the reader in.  I will defineily be posting a review once I finish.  If you are interested in reading Tasting Never, click the links below to get your copy today!!


      Amazon US             Amazon UK              Amazon CA            Amazon AU         



The second book I plan on reading is the next book in the Tasting Never series, Finding Never.  Hopefully I will be able to complete both by the end of the week so I can post both reviews on Saturday!!  If you are interested in reading Finding Never, click the links below to get your copy today!!


     Amazon US           Amazon UK              Amazon CA               Amazon AU         


Thanks for visiting my blog.  Let me know if you have or are going to read either of these books.  I love book chat!!


Happy Reading Book Nerds


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Pennsylvania, United States
I love to read!! :) Click on the Get To Know Me tab to learn more!!
View this profile on Instagram

Leah B (@urbestlyfe71318) • Instagram photos and videos